Contact Us

Non-urgent advice: E-mail us at:

Non-urgent advice: Complaints and Feedback

There may be occasions when it is necessary to raise a complaint. The following steps will inform you of the process.  You can complain about NHS treatment or services, or a relative or friend may be able to complain on your behalf.  If you are complaining on behalf of someone else who is over the age of 18 then you must have that person’s written permission. A complaint should be made within 12 months of realising that you have something to complain about.

You can speak to any member of staff initially with your complaint; this gives an opportunity to resolve any concerns you may have without going through the formal process.  Most complaints are best resolved within the practice.

You can also contact the Patient Services Team if you have any queries, concerns, or complaints. You can complain via email using the above email address. All complaints will be treated in confidence and acknowledged within 5 working days. The appropriate team member will investigate the issues raised and will aim to provide a response within 10 working days after the initial acknowledgement, however some complaints are more complicated and may need more investigation. If this is the case, we will discuss and agree an alternative timescale with you. We may also invite you to come in for a meeting to discuss your concerns in more detail.

If for any reason you do not want to speak to a member of our staff, then you can request that the Integrated Care Board (ICB) investigates your complaint. They will contact us on your behalf:


NHS South Yorkshire ICB

197 Eyre Street,


S1 3FG


Tel: 0114 305 1000




If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint from either Sheffield ICB or this organisation, then you can escalate your complaint to:

Parliamentary Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO) at either:

Milbank Tower







Citygate, Mosley Street


M2 3HQ

Tel: 0345 015 4033